Ebara, Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll Rand, Jabsco, Kirloskar Brothers, Seepex, SPX Flow, Sulzer, Tuthill, Vansan, Verder and Xylem characteristic in the 10 most-read business information tales on the World Pumps web site throughout 2021.
Image: bht2000/Adobe Stock.
1. Ingersoll Rand to accumulate German pump maker Seepex
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an settlement to buy the German optimistic displacement pump manufacturer Seepex GmbH in a €431.5 million cash deal.
Seepex has an put in base of greater than 210 000 pumps. – Image: tang90246/Adobe Stock.
2. Ebara to purchase Turkish pump maker Vansan
Japan’s Ebara Corp introduced that it was acquiring Turkish pump manufacturer Vansan Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ in a US$108 million deal.
3. pressure gauge น้ำ opens superior technology division for nuclear functions
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KBL) has constructed a new Advanced Technology Product Division (ATPD) on the company’s Kirloskarvadi facility in India to fabricate merchandise primarily for nuclear applications.
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd’s new Advanced Technology Product Division. –
four. Verder acquires Jabsco rotary lobe pump line from Xylem
The Verder Group has bought the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line from Xylem Inc.
5. Private fairness firm to amass SPX Flow in US$3.8bn deal
SPX Flow Inc has entered into an agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of private fairness agency Lone Star Funds in an all-cash transaction valued at US$3.eight billion.
– Image: Péter Mács/Adobe Stock.
6. เพรสเชอร์เกจ4นิ้ว to offer pumps for FPSO Anna Nery
Floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) services firm Yinson has chosen Sulzer to supply 4 giant water injection pumps (WIPs) for the conversion of a former tanker into a new FPSO vessel that can operate in the Marlim oil field off the coast of Brazil.
7. Flowserve provides pumps for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine production
Flowserve Corp is supplying pumps, valves and seals to pharmaceutical company Pfizer to help the production of its Covid-19 vaccine.
8. Grundfos to amass US water technology company MECO
Grundfos has entered into an settlement to accumulate Mechanical Equipment Company Inc (MECO), a US group that engineers and manufactures water purification options for a variety of industries.
9. Ingersoll Rand to purchase Tuthill Pump Group
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an settlement to amass the property of Tuthill Corp’s Pump Group in an US$84.6 million deal.
10. Grundfos reports stable 2020 outcomes despite Covid-19
Danish pump company Grundfos has delivered a stable monetary efficiency in 2020 with internet turnover of DKK26 340 million and consolidated revenue for the 12 months of DKK1931 million.